Request to either add ee cycle rate 4 and vu cycle stealing 4 or undeclock ps2
You'll quickly break the timing that we built into the emu, on top of starving the game for EE cycles.
Every title will break in different but equally bad ways Tongue2

Sponsored links

(02-23-2014, 12:20 AM)rama Wrote: You'll quickly break the timing that we built into the emu, on top of starving the game for EE cycles.
Every title will break in different but equally bad ways Tongue2

It will be interesting to see how much a game can take before it won't boot. Besides I have a rig that has no issues playing Ratchet and GT4.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Thank you thank you very much.

But wait,where is the vu cycle stealing 4?

Well,i hope it'll be added in the future.

Again,thank you
...seriously?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-23-2014, 02:49 AM)Bositman Wrote: ...seriously?

Well,they actually did my request + so much more,so I'm so much happier now since i was not expecting them to do it.

So,i'm very content
I think implementing overclocking would be useful as well because most game run at 60 fps but some games such as sonic heroes run at 30 fps but with overclocking would potentially increase the internal frame rate thereby looking smoother. By overclocking I mean the opposite of speedhacks.Laugh
(02-23-2014, 05:37 AM)EmucraZ Wrote: I think implementing overclocking would be useful as well because most game run at 60 fps but some games such as sonic heroes run at 30 fps but with overclocking would potentially increase the internal frame rate thereby looking smoother. By overclocking I mean the opposite of speedhacks.Laugh

Me too!
I can easily say that the addition of my request is one of the best(though ive only tested two games so far)

It acts as an auto-frameskip without the flickering and other bugs

Shameful though that there are no plans on itroducing a patch option that will fix the timing issues caused by this speedhack,but its okay since what really matters are accuracy and compatibility
(02-23-2014, 12:35 PM)mckimiaklopa Wrote: I can easily say that the addition of my request is one of the best(though ive only tested two games so far)

It acts as an auto-frameskip without the flickering and other bugs

Shameful though that there are no plans on itroducing a patch option that will fix the timing issues caused by this speedhack,but its okay since what really matters are accuracy and compatibility

Some games like kingdom hearts have patches for the internal frame rate so don't use speed hacks just use the 60 fps patch but change the last eight digits to 00000002
(02-23-2014, 12:52 PM)EmucraZ Wrote: Some games like kingdom hearts have patches for the internal frame rate so don't use speed hacks just use the 60 fps patch but change the last eight digits to 00000002

Thank you for the help,but thats not what I meant.

On games like tekken 5 ,using the speedhacks will look like the game is slowing down and there is false fps readings.But once you put the frame limit to 120 fps(200%) ,the motion will now be normal(sometimes faster) but the sound is twice as fast.

Using speedhacks causes TIMING ISSUES on the above game