Request to either add ee cycle rate 4 and vu cycle stealing 4 or undeclock ps2
(02-23-2014, 01:12 PM)mckimiaklopa Wrote: Thank you for the help,but thats not what I meant.

On games like tekken 5 ,using the speedhacks will look like the game is slowing down and there is false fps readings.But once you put the frame limit to 120 fps(200%) ,the motion will now be normal(sometimes faster) but the sound is twice as fast.

Using speedhacks causes TIMING ISSUES on the above game
yeah, that said, using a patch to correct a hack sounds a bit weird...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

(02-23-2014, 02:46 AM)mckimiaklopa Wrote: Thank you thank you very much.

But wait,where is the vu cycle stealing 4?

Well,i hope it'll be added in the future.

Again,thank you

I rest my case i people dont read. anything of the stickies or notes in the svn page
(02-23-2014, 09:13 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: I rest my case i people dont read. anything of the stickies or notes in the svn page

im sorry,what?
An overclock feature would be nice, but it was discussed here some time ago last year I believe, and it would add more overhead to games. SotC is already hard as hell to emulate, imagine the added overhead once you overclock the EE/VU!
Just posting here to post my results WHen using the speedhacks
FInal Fantasy X:
Weird behavior on many cutscenes,Tidus' footstpes on field become slower.constant 60 fps except on very heavy effects.

Kingdom hearts:
On cutscenes,there seems to be delay between each of the speakers dialogue and actions causing slight freezes that last for seconds.Gameplay is perfect with constant 60 fps(it may dip up to 30 fps on certain occassions

Kingdom hearts 2:
So far,everything is perfect with constant 60 fps
Did you use something like fraps to know how much fps you get ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Sheesh the guy is only making a suggestion, no need to bite his head off.

(02-23-2014, 12:20 AM)rama Wrote: You'll quickly break the timing that we built into the emu, on top of starving the game for EE cycles.
Every title will break in different but equally bad ways Tongue2
Interesting, AFAIK wasnt something done for SotC to make it drop less frames. How does it work on most games when you increase the speed of the EE/GS?

New: Dell Inspiron 15 7580 | Intel i7-8565U @ 1.8 GHz | 16 GB DDR4 RAM | GeForce MX150 2 GB

Old: Lenovo IdeaPad Z510 | Intel i7-4702MQ @ 2.2 GHz | 6 GB DDR3 RAM | GeForce GT 740M 1 GB