Reservoir Dogs bug
OK this has been fixed, be sure to get the latest revision once it compiles (will be revision 2320)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

Just tested it, and the "big error" of the last nightly (all colors messed up all the time, game-breaking) is indeed gone now.

Great work, thanks a lot. The new nightly works as the last stable now in the "Reservoir dogs" case.

The small bug I was talking about in the beginning is still there, so you still get the graphical glitches in "bullet festival".
FlatOut wrote that may be harder to fix. I'd be happy if he or someone else would have a look at that at some point.
Then it'd be perfect.

But I'm patient and can wait, of course.
Yeah I don't know about that glitch, I don't even know how to get to that point in the game Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(03-08-2018, 05:21 PM)refraction Wrote: Yeah I don't know about that glitch, I don't even know how to get to that point in the game Tongue

Just in the first minute of the tutorial, first thing to do is shoot 5 targets. After that, you can use Button to activate special shoot modus "Bullet Festival".

It's like Scarface "rage modus". Will have pretty nasty looking graphical glitches. My first upload in this thread is documenting that gitch.l