Reset function/KH2 compatibility issue?
So after beating Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+, I go through all the credits and the movie and stuff, but for some reason, it just goes to a black screen afterwards. I can't remember if this is normal or not, but when I close PCSX2 and load Kingdom Hearts again, it doesn't remember that I beat the game.
Maybe you are supposed to reset the system and somehow it remembers it that way? I can't seem to find a way to reset a game either. So basically I can't play because I either lose a ton of progress or get stuck in a black screen =/...

help?

Sponsored links

i found out that there was a fix for this (can't remember what you're supposed to do Mellow )
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(05-04-2009, 03:53 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: i found out that there was a fix for this (can't remember what you're supposed to do Mellow )

Well, that gives me hope at least. There's a lot of the game left to do after you beat it once, so I hope I get to play it. Plus I don't want to redo the hour or so of work I lost before beating it... Thanks though.
try changing the sound plugin to peops Smile (you still have to do all of Xemnas' battles again Tongue Mellow )
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Ahh hells yes. So far so good. I got past where it hangs, but peops isn't giving me any actual sound. Lol. I'm going to try to switch back and see if it'll take off from there. Thanks for the help! Didn't dream of getting this fixed today. Laugh
Well, it's working again. Thanks for the quick fix!