Resident Evil 4 FPS at 30
Ok so at the start of resident evil 4 I had a frame Drop down to 30 witch is making it lag since I need to have the frames at 60 or higher for it to run right what I noticed was that the RAM was not being used at all only 100,000 K around that but the CPU usage was at 100%
My Computer Specs are this
Windows 7 Home Premium 34 bit
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU P8700 @ 2.53GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.53GHZ
Memory: 3072MB RAM
System Model: HP Elite Book 6390p
Do I need more Info? I din't want to copy everything from DirectX thought that's what was needed
EDIT
Display Device is a Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family
So My Processor can't handle resident Evil 4? The only reason I have a 200 dollar Processor on it is cuz my dad custom built it do I have to get a newer one or can I get a cheaper 2th one to handle overflow? and yes I am planning on replacing Display Device of course it costs around another 200 bucks for the one I want I don't have a 1000 dollars or more and oh yea can I edit settings on PCSX2 or change plugins to make it run faster?
EDIT
What the hell is a speed hack? I have no idea what it is can someone tell me if it is something you download *where do I download it cuz no one gave me a bloody link* or if it's something you edit in the PCSX2 config *once again no one gave me a step by step or a download* sorry kind of new to PCSX2 and I have no idea what a speed hack is

Sponsored links

Your CPU is not strong enough to emulate Resident Evil 4. You could try speedhacks or try the PC version of RE4, which is a better idea.
The cpu usage says it all, your laptop isnt fast enough to run that game.
You dont mention what graphics you have as this has an effect too.
I7 920 @ 3.0ghz
8gb ddr3
X58 mobo
Nvidia GTS450
650gb boot drive 2x1tb storage.
Win7 Ultimate
(03-03-2013, 07:48 AM)Sukunda Wrote: Your CPU is not strong enough to emulate Resident Evil 4. You could try speedhacks or try the PC version of RE4, which is a better idea.

That's exactly the kind of advice you should avoid.
Something like : "you bought the game ? Good. Buy it twice, then."
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
On my old computer with a Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz I did get a consistant 60fps with Resi 4 but you do need to speedhack it to hell.

But on a positive note I don't recall the speedhacks creating any issues on this game, but be aware I was running at 1440x900 not 1920x1080. If your using a 16:9 screen you may need to go down to 1366x768 etc
<REDACTED>
Ok is ANYONE going to tell me what a speed hack is PLEASE?!?!? I have no idea at all and oh yea if it is software It has to be free