Resident Evil 4 doesn't run at all
Well when you have 6 Gisgs ram and 1 gig vram thats no problem Laugh
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!

Sponsored links

comparing pcsx2 & dolphin is just a complete nonsense
it may come from a scratch on your disc, bad read from the dvd reader.
did you try to dump an iso, btw ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
The log i posted above is from running ISO - but when i'm trying run from dvd it's the same. There was no errors by copying it from dvd into hdd iso (i used ImgBurn) no bad block etc... Right now i give up with. My friend lend / gave me Resident Evil 4 Wii version which runs almost perfect on Dolphin emulator.
Well i don't have a chance to try my RE4 PS2 verssion on PS2 hardware so it'll be hard to sell it because i don't even know if it's broken anyway.

Quote:comparing pcsx2 & dolphin is just a complete nonsense
I know that - i didn't compare these two, i've written it because one or two posts above Nightfox wrote
Quote:If it's not the settings in the emu, it could be something in your graphics card properties. Try to default the settings under display properties.
the point of writting that dolphin works well was to exclude bad graphic card properties.
<DELETED> figured it out.
I had this same problem just now and figured out the solution. Since no one bothered to post it here, you have to uncheck "Enable analog mode whenever possible" in your pad config. Otherwise you can only use the keyboard it seems. Now I'm playing with a DualShock 3 no problem (NTSC-J game, PCSX2 ver 097)
(11-03-2010, 09:55 AM)synce Wrote: I had this same problem just now and figured out the solution. Since no one bothered to post it here, you have to uncheck "Enable analog mode whenever possible" in your pad config. Otherwise you can only use the keyboard it seems. Now I'm playing with a DualShock 3 no problem (NTSC-J game, PCSX2 ver 097)

Wha...? Relevance to what?
<REDACTED>