Resident Evil 4 empty map stuck bug
In Resident Evil 4 I have a problem with the game right at the very end of the game I am in chapter 5-1 I am not proceeding because after the cutscene in which Leon meets Ashley through the security camera the game will show the location on the map the problem is that the map is empty and got stuck once and for all in the menu

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
In the text I didn't find it saying [code]
Just post the emulog file here
Here the emulog

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 7,73 KB / Downloads: 88)
Try loading from memcard instead of savestate
I used several savestates because I was in a difficult part of the game where there are a lot of enemies and I was dying and a lot for Ganados so it must have caused this to bug my save game
So I'm going to have to start from scratch this time using the easy difficulty code that is hidden in the NTSC-U region game
I found out what it was I used the code of the easy difficulty as an emergency because I was dying and a lot in chapter 4-1 by the Garrador then I used this code and now when I used it to start the new game again then this bug continued