Resident Evil OutBreak File #2 black screen error...
The game's image is a *.nrg file and I used pcsx2 0.9.6 to open it but after the text "Now Loading", the screen was all black (although fps still ran like hell above). I try both pressing all the buttons and mounting the image but nothing happened, it was still a black screen... Mellow

-> What can I do now?

Thanks in advance...

Sponsored links

Does the same happen when you run it from the disc? Is there any specific error in the console when the game stops?

Try running the game with both "file > run cd/dvd" and "run > execute" see if there's any difference. Try with the newest PCSX2 public beta see if there's any luck.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
It didn't show anything. The game didn't stop, it was still running but it didn't show anything (music, video, etc...)

I let the emulator run for 30 minutes and it was black...
I even tried "compress ISO"...

I tested it with PCSX2 Beta 1329 (is it the newest?, I found it in the forum), it didn't worked though...

No diffrences between "file > run cd/dvd" and "run > execute", still "No Loading" and black screen after that...

Edit: It showed "Game Running [CRC=1e65a50e] on one window....
[Image: 12345.jpg]
Try running the game from the disc with Gigahertz or P.E.Op.S CDVD plugins to see if it goes any further, if it does just remake the Image.

Can you show us what settings you are using in cpu/speed hacks/advanced settings?
[Image: asd6.png]
[Image: asd7.png]
[Image: asd5.png]

"Gigahertz" ---> Where can I get it?
It comes with the stable 0.9.6 package download you should already have it, go to "config > cinfigure" and in the "cdvdrom" part chose gigahertz or P.E.Op.S plugin and configure it pointing to the drive you put the disc in.

Try changing those clamp mode settings to normal or none, and try changing the round modes to nearest althou i doubt that'll make a difference.
I am Having same problem
But slictly different
Plz help
It happens as above
and at last
BLUE SCREEN APPEARS
and it dumps all memory
PlZ HELP ME
LOL
Just download new version
WORKED PERFECTLY

thanks
LOVEED IIT

thanks
(12-10-2012, 09:19 PM)Masush Wrote: LOL
Just download new version
WORKED PERFECTLY

thanks
LOVEED IIT

thanks

Good than a 3 years old thread did help you... a lot of things and versions of PCSX2 ran bellow the bridge since then Smile
Imagination is where we are truly real