Resolution Changes not recognized Shin Megami Tensei
I can't seem to get the resolution to change past the native for the game. Using all the options of 2x native and 3x native, custom, hardware acceleration is enabled. I've set the GS window to fit screen @ 1366x768, but no matter what i do I still end up with my resolution saying i'm running at 640x447. Any ideas?

PC: i7-920 @ 2.9Ghz
Video: Gtx 260 EVGA
old Sad[/font]

Sponsored links

You mean the one at the title bar?

It will not change no matter what you do as it was only programmed to show game's native resolution

If you really set your GSdx to 2x, 3x or using custom resolution, then you should feel the difference in graphics clarity and sharpness Rolleyes
Thanks. I wasn't sure whether that was programmed to change or not. My game clarity was good, but I was getting clipping in the cutscenes and was hoping they would go away as I increased resolution.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Cannot-change-resolution
(05-31-2012, 07:04 AM)avih Wrote: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Cannot-change-resolution

Thank you.
(05-31-2012, 07:04 AM)sanitylost Wrote: Thanks. I wasn't sure whether that was programmed to change or not. My game clarity was good, but I was getting clipping in the cutscenes and was hoping they would go away as I increased resolution.

Clipping as in it slows a bit?
(05-31-2012, 07:37 AM)Amak Wrote: Clipping as in it slows a bit?

Clipping as you see the threading along the horizontal when a video plays. I don't know if it's an artifact of the emulation or whether it was something to do with a lower resolution object shifted to a higher resolution.
(05-31-2012, 04:27 PM)sanitylost Wrote: Clipping as you see the threading along the horizontal when a video plays. I don't know if it's an artifact of the emulation or whether it was something to do with a lower resolution object shifted to a higher resolution.

That was known as up-scaling glitch