Resolution/fps problem!
I'm having a resolution/fps problem with the pcsx2 emulator

i'm trying to run my game NFSMW at my screens resolution (1440x900) but when it is it is very pixely and not crisp, also the framerate is horrible

I had a 2.2ghz quad core
4g of 1066mhz ddr2
vista 64-bit
radeon hd 3870
biostar motherboard if you needed to know that

screenshot - http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/6113/prblem.jpg

If you can help, thanks =]

Sponsored links

Change the renderer to any of the hardware ones.
You currently have it on software mode which depends only on the CPU so basically it runs slower and doesn't look as good.
(08-02-2009, 08:59 AM)Morkolds Wrote: Change the renderer to any of the hardware ones.
You currently have it on software mode which depends only on the CPU so basically it runs slower and doesn't look as good.

Well I just tried that, It still is around 9-10fps and it looks like it has some serious rendering problems, and the resolution is still mini. (like 512x444)
Well... I bet that you have an LCD monitor, that have no support to 75Hz resolutions. And in software mode change number of threads to 3 -- you have 4 core CPU. But! With native size renderer picture SHOULD be pixelized. Use windowed mode, it could be better.

p.S. Speed issues are just normal. You CPU is weak, and game you truing to run are very demanding.
lol i was thinking how is a quad core weak... but this only suports 2 cpus. thats depressing lol

and nah nothing works so far
It's weak because your quad core is only 2.2 ghz.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
there is a simple solution
get the pc version, why emulate a game that also exists for pc, it will run much better and graphics will be better
[Image: 1454055.png]
Thats a great idea why bust my pc In ps2 game while i can play it smothly on pc version or just stick with my ps2 i do this a lot
FOKKAK MENY
(08-02-2009, 11:15 PM)ChronicNL Wrote: there is a simple solution
get the pc version, why emulate a game that also exists for pc, it will run much better and graphics will be better

I dont know, maybe dont want to buy another game comes to mind.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64