Resolution problem?
ok so here is something really odd when I use the older version of pcsx 2.0.9.6 it works fine for aggressive inline on hardware mode but in the new version of pcsx it doesnt lol

Sponsored links

(05-31-2013, 12:38 AM)rakrimes Wrote: ok so here is something really odd when I use the older version of pcsx 2.0.9.6 it works fine for aggressive inline on hardware mode but in the new version of pcsx it doesnt lol

Yeah thats just how programming is just cause they fix one issue doesn't mean another won't break along the way
CPU: Core i7 3610QM 2.30GHz (Turbo up to 3.10GHz)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 670m 3gb
RAM: 16gb ddr3
[Image: images.jpg]
so is my graphics card just not good enough or what cause everytime I get into a game the framerate goes from the menus at 60 fps to in the actual game down to 13
Yours is an integrated graphics card right? If it is then it is probably to weak to play games on pcsx2 your best bet would be software mode
CPU: Core i7 3610QM 2.30GHz (Turbo up to 3.10GHz)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 670m 3gb
RAM: 16gb ddr3
[Image: images.jpg]
Don't bother using 0.9.6. you won't receive any support for any version older then 1.0.0 sorry Smile
Well I have a Radeon 7420G graphics card installed but either software or hardware mode I get the FPS drop and I have been using 1.0.0 but still this damn FPS drop the only game that kinda works is aggressive inline
This is really messed up though. I can play fable III, and skyrim on high settings no problem but can't properly emulate PS2 really. I think its just something with my settings but apparently i'm not smart enough to figure it out.
(06-01-2013, 09:28 PM)rakrimes Wrote: This is really messed up though. I can play fable III, and skyrim on high settings no problem but can't properly emulate PS2 really. I think its just something with my settings but apparently i'm not smart enough to figure it out.

Not to be rude, but I've heard this so many times before.

Ya, you can run Skyrim at high settings or whatever PC game on high settings, but the thing is that game was meant for the pc. With PCSX2 it is emulating a PS2 (or trying to) so your computer has to work harder.
Fable III & Skyrim are definitely less demanding than any emulated PS2 game.
Comparing native PC games with emulation is just a complete nonsense.

your PC isn't up to the par to emulate a game like champions. Your CPU is definitely too weak to emulate it in software mode, and your GPU won't be strong enough to handle hardware mode either.

Better keep playing it on your ps2 until you can get a better PC.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Need to use the prebuilt ones from here http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html and these games need software mode and the 4GB patch applied to PCSX2.exe to run other wise you get massive graphical issues. Even then you will get slowdowns considering my i5 3570k oced to 4ghz has slowdowns in the snowblind engine games like this and Baldur's Gate 1 and 2