Resolution scaling higher 8x (or custom resolution)
How is this done with the new UI? ini edits?

Sponsored links

It can't, it's capped. Why would you need to go higher? do you have an 8k monitor?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I have access to an 8k TV, and I wanted to try it. But even on my 1440p monitor, going past the recommended improves visuals, possibly all the way to 6x. So this removal is pretty annoying. I don't suppose a feature request would matter, right?

How is MSAA/Antialiasing done? (Not just fxaa)? Or what does one do to get the best graphics other than resolution scaling?
well the problem is that a lot of older graphics cards don't really support the texture sizes larger than 8192x8192 so it's kind of handing users the axe to cut their own hands off. Also beyond that, the memory usage starts getting quite high also, so the experience wouldn't be fantastic.

So yeah, we've capped it at x8
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

How about Antialiasing other than FXAA? Or anything to improve graphics.
you can increase aniso filtering
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I take it that's a no on AA? Oh well, I guess I'm forced to use Dolphin to show my friends the wonders of emulation.
(08-04-2022, 08:09 PM)Ender2356 Wrote: I take it that's a no on AA? Oh well, I guess I'm forced to use Dolphin to show my friends the wonders of emulation.

"forced" ??? Blink
oh god....
Still love PCSX2 and it's devs, but it doesn't work for this purpose. Thanks for answering my questions!
what's the purpose ?