Resolved: [Bug Report] Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Chaos Bleeds [NTSC-U]
Hey diovanti, can you check and see if the latest SVN build fixes your Buffy game?
It should set the OPH hack automatically (If it doesn't try setting the gamefix manually).

Sponsored links

(08-15-2012, 11:38 AM)rama Wrote: Hey diovanti, can you check and see if the latest SVN build fixes your Buffy game?
It should set the OPH hack automatically (If it doesn't try setting the gamefix manually).

Both the PAL & NTSC version of Buffy works.
(08-13-2012, 11:20 PM)diovanti Wrote: You guys are awesome! Thanks!
P.S. This works for the PAL version as well.

how exactly do you use this. Sorry to be such a scrub but I'm a bit new lol. appreciate it
(08-13-2012, 10:37 PM)refraction Wrote: Here's a bodged up build so you can at least play the game. Its a complete hack job (hence it not being on the SVN). If you get an assertion error, hit ignore and it'll never bother you again (this is actually where the bug would have hit but it hacks around it)

enjoy, hopefully we can fix it properly at some point. I cannot confirm this will fix the PAL version, but it might.

Hey how do I implement the build. A bit new to this stuff and would appreciate the help
just extract it to your pcsx2 folder and run the provided executable. If it doesn't work you might need some additional files.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)