Resolved: [Bug Report] Castlevania: Lament of Innocence [NTSC]
Issues fixed by:
1) Using microVU
2) Using software renderer of GSdx

Need someone to confirm this is the case with the latest 1888 beta so this can be moved to resolved.
Thanks
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

1) No, it is not:
Quote:[21:01:42] <cottonWRK> hmm
[21:01:54] <cottonWRK> you can try 'extra preserve sign' clamp mode
[21:02:21] <cottonWRK> but currently extra clamp mode does the same as normal clamp mode
[21:02:35] <cottonWRK> i implemented full clamping on everything but
[21:02:49] <cottonWRK> it broke alot of games so
[21:02:55] <cottonWRK> the code is off by default
SPS still here.

2) Yes, shadows can be fixed by software mode in gsdx.
OK, post your settings etc like a new bug report so we can file that it still doesn't work with those settings for future reference
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Check first post, everything still the same.
SVN rev number can be changed to 1xxx/wahtever, since there is no changes in Castlevania emulation between 1000-18xx (issues wasn't fixed).
Even on recent builds, the game give me slowdowns on Rinaldo's House (the first place in the game). But inside the Castle, I'm getting 60FPS really all the time (except when many monsters appear at once, but that's because my proc isn't that good ([email protected])).

Can anyone tell me if with a Core 2Duo processor with 3+GHz we still get the slowdowns on the first area? And if the game is playable (60/50 FPS) with software mode? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I'm using the same settings from the first topic, on beta version (R1888).
Slowdowns isn't hardware capped, it's emulator's fault. Happens on 4ghz as well.

Also, as PCSX2 dev team said already many times: slowdowns will not be fixed, none at all. All requests for such fixes is invalid a priori.
Using 1.3.1-20150710223526, I couldn't get past the cutscene in Ghastly Theatre which introduces the two ogres. Can email save state if necessary (can't attach it here, too large)

Setting EE/IOP Clamping mode to NONE fixes the issue.
(07-19-2015, 04:05 PM)denpanosekai Wrote: Using 1.3.1-20150710223526, I couldn't get past the cutscene in Ghastly Theatre which introduces the two ogres. Can email save state if necessary (can't attach it here, too large)

please make your own bug report.
the thread you posted in isn't related to this issue.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-19-2015, 04:05 PM)denpanosekai Wrote: Using 1.3.1-20150710223526, I couldn't get past the cutscene in Ghastly Theatre which introduces the two ogres. Can email save state if necessary (can't attach it here, too large)

https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues
Issues from OP have been fixed in OpenGL Hardware Renderer. Be sure to use the OpenGL Recommended CRC Hack level to get the correct shadows.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.