Resolved: [Bug Report]Champions of Norrath [NTSC-U] [SLUS-20565][Bug Report]
Ohmy Math fail xD, the thread is old, but last post pre-yours is less than a month. And if you would read it actually, you would find the info you seek(and direct opposite of any hopes):
Code:
(...)
none
(...)

PS. Even if that would be 1 and a half year bump, I'm quite sure it wouldn't be the biggest here... saw at least over 2 or 3 year necro just past summer;P

Sponsored links

This is really weird. We know almost nothing about this and yet it's easily reproducible and a game breaker. I'm not saying it's an easy fix just because you can encounter it yourself I'm just saying its odd that it hasn't been figured out yet.

Here are the problems that I know of:
  • Half the screen is missing (fixed in software mode)
  • The UV coordinates make no sense (it's something to do with the PCSX2 core and not just the graphics plugin)
  • It causes the graphics plugin (at least gsdx) to continuously allocate video memory

Are there and other problems that anyone knows of? Smile
How do you know about the messed up UV coordinates? Are you into debugging by chance? Tongue2
Gabest had responded saying he doesn't know what's wrong with the game and that the UV coordinates are messed up. I myself don't debug ps2 games. Tongue
When did he say that? It might have been helpful lol
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

He said it in a comment on a svn commit. Although I don't know which one exactly. Is there anyway to find out?
Google never lies;P

I could be wrong, but it was probably this:
http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/source/detail?r=4505

Code:
Comment by [email protected], Mar 29, 2011
gabest: Whats the problem with Champions of Norrath (1&2) and the Balder's Gate games? I know it uses some bugs as features but is it not using mipmapping as well? When I got it to run it seemed like it was using them as well but I cannot say for sure.

Code:
Comment by project member [email protected], Mar 30, 2011
[email protected]: texture coords do not seem to make any sense in this game.
I'm having an issue with running this game as well. Here is as much info I can think of:

System:
Mac OS X 10.7.2
2.3 GHz Intel Core i5

pcsx2 Version 0.9.6
Graphics: ZZ Ogl 0.21.213
Dev9: DEV9null Driver 0.4.0
Usb: USBnull Driver 0.6.0
Sound: ZeroSPU2 Playground 0.4.6
Cdvdrom: Linuz Iso CDVD 0.9.0

Any suggestions??
If you bothered to read any of this thread you'd know there is no solution for this bug yet.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(11-24-2011, 03:47 PM)Bositman Wrote: If you bothered to read any of this thread you'd know there is no solution for this bug yet.

I did, I was just unsure of what all the google code stuff was. Thanks for the update so soon.