Resolved: [Bug Report] Crash Twinsanity [NTSC]
(03-06-2009, 03:02 PM)Nneeve Wrote: Does your processor support SSE4?
Are the bugs happening in the first area of the game?
Nope my cpu doesn't support SSE4,i'm on C2De6750, but Full or extra+sign not such slow as i thougth it's about -10-20 fps from some games
Bugs happening pandomly and rare, for example i don't have any bug in first area, but i've catch it on savestate on my previous perly
Ninja(NGemu nickname: xcedf)Ninja

Sponsored links

Well the extra SPS should be gone with r711.
This might also fix the nose stuff (when VU clamping is at extra+sign, of course).
If not, give a memorycard save (Savestates are useless) near an area with the nose stuff.
(03-07-2009, 01:30 PM)Nneeve Wrote: Well the extra SPS should be gone with r711.
This might also fix the nose stuff (when VU clamping is at extra+sign, of course).
If not, give a memorycard save (Savestates are useless) near an area with the nose stuff.
Man it's imposible to save any moment to memcard in this game, just sometimes, besides, even if i would save this buggy moment to memcard i'm not sure the bug will appear again, but i'll try.
tell it's possible to fix FPU bug with nose for None or Normal not just for Extra+sign?
Did you try r711? Does the nose stuff still happen? extra+sign clamping wasn't clamping some stuff before this revision so try again.
If not, then provide a memorycard save with some instruction of how to reproduce the nose bug (whether to walk around or stand in a certain place and wait, etc.)
Tried 713 loaded from my savestste nose problem with Normal+Extra+sign and Full+Extra+sign didn't gone, but little SPS with extra+sign is gone
Ok i'll try to make helpful save
Here's the memcard there are two saves on it start one with 25% completed and start to play after some short time bug will appear

Attached Files
.rar   Mcd001.rar (Size: 23,53 KB / Downloads: 272)
Vampiremk2: this is not the emu problem, this is the problem of your image i had this prob before too it was caused by patch to the iso in order to make it russian text, when i pathced image back to english game become fully completable
Zero, the game is NOT fully completable here - I have an "UNPATCHED ISO" (yes it IS English) and I'm still having some freezes in this game.

- Emulator completely freezes when you get back outside after you defeat Dingodile... with and without any speed hacks.
- Game freezes when you hop on a sinking ice platform in the 2nd world with INTC Sync hack enabled (But I guess hacks are meant to break things anyway xD)
Other than that, the only other problem which bothers me is the fog issue...but that might be up to the gfx plugin author to fix (Though I'm not really sure)
Ivy Bridge 3770K @ 3.9GHz - MSI TwinFrozr GTX680 4GB...
...Nerpyderp.
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.