• Cpu options selected
    everything on

• Plugins used
    GSDX 0.1.15 r1076
    Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0
    SPU2-X 1.1.0
    LilyPad 0.10.0 r1034

• Description of the bug and how to replicate it

Just run the game, after you complete register of game ( ingame feature if you play it ) and log in it loads for 5 seconds and crashes with error in console
    "vtlb miss : addr 0x40, mode 0"

Sponsored links

We do not take bug reports from outdated versions. Update to 0.9.6 or the latest beta and report back.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(06-06-2009, 04:12 AM)Bositman Wrote: We do not take bug reports from outdated versions. Update to 0.9.6 or the latest beta and report back.
sorry it was a typo
and did you try the latest beta? cause it's a must if you want to submit a bug report...
(06-06-2009, 11:43 AM)Krakatos Wrote: and did you try the latest beta? cause it's a must if you want to submit a bug report...
I tested it on beta download 1329
Now i have two lines of errors in console

Code:
<EE> Tlb Miss, addr=0x40 [load]
<EE> Pc: 0x001383e0        Cycle: 0xe6d22e4f
You should have read my thread here : http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-6596-page-1.html.
If you turn on MicroVU0 you should be fine. But if you're using DirectX9 the game will be really slow during cutscenes.
I had both microVU0 and microVU1 checked however after unchecking microVU1 it works. I am also suing Dx10(hardware) With a Radeon 4870 as a graphic card.

One fault that is not super major as you can just use save state is that in .hack you can save to memcard but not load from it. it does recognize that there is a save there as in a memcard without a save it says there is no save but on one with a save it shows 12 slots all unused.
sorry for double post but i fixed one problem ( and shown how to prevent another) and created another well 2.

when I save games in .hack it adds a save to memory card as i have already checked however the .hack cannot load the saves even though it recognizes them. evident by mem 2 showing" no data avilible" and mem 1 showing 12 slots all of which are "unused".

Also Save and Load States is not work it seems as i used Save state in slot 0 to make up for the saved games not working and when i went to load slot 0 it said empty.
are you ure you actually saved it, and not just created a "partion" for .hack?
(06-09-2009, 04:28 AM)Saiki Wrote: are you ure you actually saved it, and not just created a "partion" for .hack?

I am not sure of that but i am pretty sure it has some auto save feature, I will test it farther today.

and what of the load/save state

Edit: it appears that if the game crashes your you press ESC before you close the program the memcard works however just closing it while game is runnin doesn't.

also there is a tiny problem with sound in that the game has 2 sounds running t once most of the time and ingram you can not hear the players voices( but right before they talk you will hear a soft crackle) and on the "main menu" of the game the sounds of selecting options does not play. (tried with all sound plugins)( only affects usb audio devices)