Resolved: [Bug Report] Final Fantasy Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System
Also @paulvin - is there any difference in speed outside of the license board? In any other games?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

(11-25-2015, 02:55 PM)paulvin Wrote:  [Bug Report] Final Fantasy Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System

# Plugins used: GSdx32-AVX2 on all the builds all on software direct3d11

Try the DX9 version and see if it works, for me FFXII was unplayable once in the menus with DX11
Can you please try to disable hyperthreading and see if the problem persists?
Sorry for bumping the old thread but the problem still exists even after the ff:

dev build v1.5.0-dev-425-g3e278a2
bios updated microcode
no multi-threading

this is for core i7-6700k

i tried the AVX/2 and SSE plugins but the problem still exists

this is on Software mode DX9/11 only during the license menu but i also get stuttering on opening the status menu too

theres slowdown during Hardware mode but probably because i dont have a decent video card

also if you didnt read the first post this problem doesnt exist on older builds

i finished the game but you probably want an update to this

[Image: 7bYDJi8.jpg]
how many extra render threads are you using for software mode?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(03-10-2016, 07:12 PM)refraction Wrote: how many extra render threads are you using for software mode?

i tried 1 and 5 and its the same
Yeh 5 will be detrimental to your performance, if you have a dual core i3, then 1 is optimal, if you have an i5 or i7, 3 extra threads is the general optimal number. Going higher can cause it to slow it down.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(03-11-2016, 06:05 PM)refraction Wrote: Yeh 5 will be detrimental to your performance, if you have a dual core i3, then 1 is optimal, if you have an i5 or i7, 3 extra threads is the general optimal number. Going higher can cause it to slow it down.

ive read some old thread that 5 is the optimal for 8 threads but anyways i tried 1 to 5 and it doesnt matter because its still slowing down at the license board
(03-12-2016, 02:21 AM)paulvin Wrote: ive read some old thread that 5 is the optimal for 8 threads but anyways i tried 1 to 5 and it doesnt matter because its still slowing down at the license board

Hi,

Could you share a save state so that I can reproduce and debug the issue?

Thanks,

Lyno
(06-10-2016, 02:25 PM)lyno Wrote: Hi,

Could you share a save state so that I can reproduce and debug the issue?

Thanks,

Lyno

Here you go, this is on 1.5.0 build 1176 https://mega.nz/#!YZJhEIaa

problem still persists on software mode, hardware mode is fine