Resolved: [Bug Report] God Of War 2 [PAL]
I'm having trouble saving my game. Nothing happens (the omega/god of war symbol in the background is only shown) when I confirm that I want to save my game. Loading a finished save also doesn't work as it gets stuck on the 'Loading' screen. I tried with/without speed hacks and nothing changes. I limited the frame rate and still no success. I'm using current gsdx versions, CDVD 0.1.0 or Linuz 0.8.0, SPU2-X. I'm stumped. Help please?

Sponsored links

Auditorium of Lahkesis
---------------------

Any latest plugins and CD/DVD plugins.. Still have the same result problem:

I have pal version and the problem is that Krato hangs after the cutscenes (with fps still running) that follows the reading:

[Image: godwar2_b09_0400.jpg]

Help ????
Nobody knows ?
You can't fix it ? I want to finish this game because I almost did.

Auditorium of Lahkesis
---------------------

Any latest plugins and CD/DVD plugins.. Still have the same result problem:

I have pal version and the problem is that Krato hangs after the cutscenes (with fps still running) that follows the reading:
did you try turning off all of the speed hacks ect.
I am not new to pcsx2 emulator. Smile

I did with everything I ever thought of.. Nothing.
so even skip MPEG patch won't do it i guess?
No, because it would frozen.
I resolved the problem. I clicked the skip mpeg then click ADD PATCH and type the address, cpu, and data, and etc and click Save and viola.. I am able to past and use the goat key then i played all the way just fine.

EDIT: I resolve other issues. Everything is okay now. Smile
Hi all . Some one go to http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-9801-post...l#pid73228 and see my question ! the bug film in Atlas in God of war 2 ! i think all of players have this . the pcsx2 team dont have any Solution to solve this problem ?