Resolved: [Bug Report] God of War 2 [NTSC]
i downloaded another disk 8gigs the same ntsc version but it doesn't see memory cards can't use saved games , and im a bit lazy to start over again any ideas for this problem?

Sponsored links

(10-18-2009, 02:05 PM)Brada Wrote: i downloaded another disk 8gigs the same ntsc version but it doesn't see memory cards can't use saved games , and im a bit lazy to start over again any ideas for this problem?

Read the rules. No support for any illegally obtained games/material here. Warning issued.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
@brada>>>> i faced your problem and i was able to solve it by skip mpeg
Rest In Peace
i solved it too , it was a bad dvd
can you upload the dvd to RS ?
and can someone please help me get prafull's patch beacuse i dont have it in my version pcsx2-r1888

thanks
(03-07-2010, 05:19 PM)guandms Wrote: can you upload the dvd to RS ?
and can someone please help me get prafull's patch beacuse i dont have it in my version pcsx2-r1888

thanks

Please read the rules, especially rule #1
Quote:You will NOT ask for a BIOS, ISO (or pirated copy of a game), beta or how / where to download them

Warning issued
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
i have russian verson of game and i dont know how to change from electricity to arrow(Use it with Z button) pls help
just set it to the correct language at the beginning
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Hello everyone. I'm just after moment when i killed Prometheus, and i have to get to the other side of broken bridge:

[Image: Bez_tytu_u.jpg]

i slide down using invisible chain (lol), collect treasures, but i cannot get to the other side. Kratos just doesn't grab the chain when i'm jumping near it. I tried billion times, but i'm still not able to grab that chain that leads to the other side...

Help?
i have the new pcsx2 0.9.7 r3878 and it disabled the cutscenes even if i didnt enable the patches and cheats.. wtf the tall guy just stand around infront of the door... but when i changed my version to r2573 all cutscenes work no bugs or glitches... a bit too slow though.. about 3-4 fps drop..