Resolved: [Bug Report] God of War 2 [NTSC]
(07-27-2010, 04:28 PM)nekro87 Wrote: Hello everyone. I'm just after moment when i killed Prometheus, and i have to get to the other side of broken bridge:

[Image: Bez_tytu_u.jpg]

i slide down using invisible chain (lol), collect treasures, but i cannot get to the other side. Kratos just doesn't grab the chain when i'm jumping near it. I tried billion times, but i'm still not able to grab that chain that leads to the other side...

Help?

I have the exact same problem. I am unable to progress in the game, just because Kratos is unable to catch that chain to go to the other side. It seems as if the chain is not there at all, just showing.
I am using PCSX2 0.9.7.3349(svn). So please suggests settings or which ver. of PCSX2 should I use to catch that chain and go across that ledge.

Sponsored links

latest public beta would be a good start
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-25-2011, 09:21 AM)akashraj1988 Wrote: I have the exact same problem. I am unable to progress in the game, just because Kratos is unable to catch that chain to go to the other side. It seems as if the chain is not there at all, just showing.
I am using PCSX2 0.9.7.3349(svn). So please suggests settings or which ver. of PCSX2 should I use to catch that chain and go across that ledge.

didnt got this problem
maybe not original game
yea my first post wanted to go ahead and register to commend the coders for this amazing emulator and its plugins..specially lillypad...amazing plugin...also to talk about god of war II bugs.
funny thing is i run god of war 1 around 60 FPS full 1920x1080 using latest beta release with the included plugins with 3x internal resolution, looks better than the PS3 remake heh, anyway when i try god of war 2, i have to set it to PS2 native resolution for it to look right or ghosting happens. you would think by lowering the resolution, the gam would run smoother, but for some reason it stays around 30 fps AT that low resolution. i think i can get this running at 60 fps like the first one, maybe jus have to wait for a new release. seems like only thing about pcsx2 that keeps it from being the best emu ever is its speed, and i know that if i can run god of war 1 with those settings at around 60 fps that its not my cpu...

Specs:
vista 32 sp2
intel [email protected]
4 gb ram@800 (1:1 ratio fsb for stability)
gtx 570@SC version speeds

off set hack i heard that it solve it
dont know how to activate hacks in gsdx reread the guide
Looks like this issue got derailed by other users. Possible it wasn't valid in the first place, and none of the other compatibility reports seem to mention this.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.