Resolved: [Bug Report] God of War [NTSC]
The games seems to have been broken under beta 720. See below screen shots. Triangles flashing all over the place. Emulator setting all default. Makes no difference on the GSdx settings.

Phenom II 965 oc 3.9Ghz, ATI 5870, 4 Gigs RAM, Win7-64

Sponsored links

Check Gamefixes dialog. You will be surprised.
(03-09-2009, 06:37 PM)Dr.J Wrote: Check Gamefixes dialog. You will be surprised.
Thanks! Didn't even think of looking there.
Phenom II 965 oc 3.9Ghz, ATI 5870, 4 Gigs RAM, Win7-64
yea its done
if you make toxic dl patch, game can't crashes.

(03-10-2009, 08:47 AM)Vampiremk2 Wrote: When I get to this area: [Image: 47244god%20of%20war2.jpg]

It crashes. I'm using GSdx 0.1.14, Lilypad 0.9.9 , Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0

This thing happens to me both on a full DVD9 version of the game and on a ripped version.
Hi!
So far so good for me, The only two things I find really annnoying are the Special fx of the blades keep hanging above the Kratos head like some kind of diabolic angel Rolleyes, and the Second, is the kind of Fog that is 3 meters ahead kratos, are you working on this two Known bugs??
Thanks!
Max.-
PS hey I didnt want tto leave without saying that you save the day with GOW, is the only game I play in my pc.... how ironic...
ya already dealt with
Could you have backed up your game incorrectly? It could be your ISO's problem.
god of war stucks at the end of the cutscene I got a black screen.
I got it in the temple of oracle
I also have the issue with 0.9.6 in some save points it crashes I have to use F1 instead of save the game in some Glowing points. I've found that this error is due to Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0 when I use Gigaherz's CDVD Plugin 0.7.0 I don't have this issue.

By the way I got an issue when I try to pass this part after using Zeus power to kill the 4 warriors in the roof after killing them the red barrier dissapears and then it says Loading ... but it hangs there.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)