Resolved: [Bug Report] Growlanser II [NTSC]
Okay, thanks.
HP dv7 laptop :: Intel Core i5-560M @ 2.66 GHz :: ATI Radeon HD 5650 :: 4GB RAM :: Windows 7 64-bit
[Image: sig.gif]

Sponsored links

Ok I've got another problem. When you fight Gevas and have fulfilled all the requirements to save Arieta the game freezes when Wein returns to finish the battle with you. I've tried everything and I can't get past it.

EDIT: Also I took Wolfgang's path if that has anything to do with it.
Okay, the GameIndex file leaves me with another problem. Now, all the character portraits have weird black boxes in them for the different animated parts (As in lips, eyelids, etc. It's distracting, and kind of annoying. Is that supposed to happen?
HP dv7 laptop :: Intel Core i5-560M @ 2.66 GHz :: ATI Radeon HD 5650 :: 4GB RAM :: Windows 7 64-bit
[Image: sig.gif]
Could you post a pic? I don't quite understand what you mean.
And are you sure it's caused by the GameDB patch?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
@HollowNinja

You can remove the "black lines" by disabling (or at least "grey" it out) "Texture filtering" in the "Config/Video (GS)/Plugin Settings" menu, under "Hardware Mode".

I hope this helps some people.

My configuration : Growlanser Generations/pcsx2 1.0 (v5350).

I want to mention that the freeze still happens to me whenever I try to save the game with "Start", both with and without "Gamefixes/Enable manual games fixes/OPH Flag hack" enabled, for GW2 and GW3.

Addendum : I just tried the latest SVN build (v5710 at the time of this post), went through the intro and the save feature (once on the world map) seems to work. No more freeze while trying to save in-game.
LJacquard: Do you think the recent memory card changes fixed this?
Could you please run a test and see if a revision before 5703 has the bug (and 5703 and later fix it)?
Growlanser 2 and 3 still freezes during save.
Using v5919 default emulation settings, mtvu on.
Turn off Enable Wait Loop Detection for the growlanser series to solve save problem.
Doesn't work. It's random.
Game was reported playable in 1.1.0, with a medium amount of playtime.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.