Resolved: [Bug Report] IPU1 Normal error: Fatal Frame 3: The Tormented [NTSC-U]
Also what is this?

Code:
Loaded 112 Cheats from '2ADBA7BC.pnach' at 'D:\Program Files\PCSX2\cheats'
Overall 112 Cheats loaded
Found Widescreen hacks file: '2ADBA7BC.pnach'
Loaded 112 Widescreen hacks from '2ADBA7BC.pnach' at 'D:\Program Files\PCSX2\cheats_ws'
Overall 112 Widescreen hacks loaded

The TLB Miss errors are almost positive to be caused by the cheats here.

[Edit] Woops... thought I pressed the Edit button

[Edit 2]
Apparently this game really does have 112 lines of code in the WS patch.. At first I thought you might've placed all your cheats in both cheats and cheats_ws.

Still wondering what's in your regular cheats patch file though (the one in PCSX2\cheats). Try playing with the cheats turned off, and see if you still get the errors.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)

Sponsored links

@DarthVitrial
posting the contents of your pnach file can help a bit. Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
EDIT:
Aha, my bad. I stupidly put the widescreen patch file in my normal cheats folder as well as my cheats_ws folder.

Odd that that didn't trigger any error messages in other games, though, since I apparently made the same mistake with those other games. Oh well.
So with Enable Cheats and Enable Widescreen patches disabled, you still get the TLB miss errors?

[Edit] Like this:

If that's the case then it could also possibly be a bad rip.

[Edit 2:]
Lol there we go. Well that solves that. Tongue
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
You ninja'd me. Look back at my post now that I edited it. Tongue

Having cheats and widescreen patches disabled didn't help with the crash, but it did with the TLB miss.
Tried replicating the crash with either full or fast boot but was unable so I guess it was something on your part...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Yeah, like I said, it somehow resolved itself. No clue how or why, but it did.
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.