Resolved: [Bug Report] LOTR: The Two Towers [NTSC]
# Pcsx2 version: 0.9.6 and the latest betas
# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on - not too shure about this
# Plugins used: I use PCSX2 0.9.6 with the standard plugins, here they are:
[Image: pluginsc.jpg]
GSDX in DirectX 10 (Hardware)
# Description: Videos and menus work fine but it is completely impossible to play this game as the character keeps falling through the floor and it seems like he's flying around somewhere and also some bits appear like green squares. Here is the picture of what it looks like:
[Image: twotowersbug.jpg]

PC Specs:
Windows Vista SP1
Intel Quad Core CPU 2.4GHz
Nvidia GeForce 8600GTS 512Mb

Can someone please help i badly want to play this gameBiggrin. Thanks

Sponsored links

Just wait the Special Game Fix release in next PCSX2 beta release.
HappyTongueCSX2:Happy
Thought id give this a bump as it was just moved here and the main post has being edited to the required standards. All the help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
I just tried using the new GSdx-r1341 and the green bits have completely disapeared, but the character still keeps falling through the floor so the game is unplayable.
try putting your clamping for EE and VU on full under Config->Advanced
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Nope nothing changed.
how about changing the rounding modes? trying different combos (obviously now ruling out chop Tongue)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Ye i kinda figured that changing other stuff could do the job but nope everything i tried doesnt work dont think the problem is quite there.
These graphics glithes were removed by disabling VU1 rec or VU0 rec - I don't remember. Simply one of them must be disabled. This worked in earlier PCSX2 revisions (February, March). I am not sure how it will work with recent beta.

Graphics will be quite ok, but there's again problem of invisible holes so you won't be able to progress further in game.
Asus M2N-E
Amd Phenom II X4 945 3000 MHz
Ati Radeon HD 4850 512MB
4 GB Ram
Any clues of what might be responsible for those holes??