Resolved: [Bug Report] LOTR: The Two Towers [NTSC]
I too am having this problem. I've included a better picture to show what its like, this is taken from the games opening level.

[Image: ffffffffffffffffffffffl.jpg]

Sponsored links

(06-09-2009, 02:48 AM)Alpha Wrote: These graphics glithes were removed by disabling VU1 rec or VU0 rec - I don't remember. Simply one of them must be disabled. This worked in earlier PCSX2 revisions (February, March). I am not sure how it will work with recent beta.

Graphics will be quite ok, but there's again problem of invisible holes so you won't be able to progress further in game.

hmm, if thats the case then try microVU recs (without any speedhacks)

that might solve the problem?
Check out my blog: Trashcan of Code
Disabling VU1 fixes the falling error but i am still stuck with quite bad graphical glitches.

[Image: lolwutt.jpg]
You probably meant disabling VU0, well thats the one that sorted the character falling through the floor for me, but got the fps down to 25-40. So for now the best results can be achieved by disabling VU0 and using GSdx-r1341 as it gets rid of the green bits, however the graphics are still quite dull and not very pleasant to look at but at least we have something.
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.