Resolved: [Bug Report] Legacy of Kain : Soul Reaver 2 [PAL]
Yep. I'm having the cut-scene freezes and audio problems too after shifting from spectral realm back to physical. Seems like this bug been going on forever now.

Sponsored links

I'm still having this issue as well with 1.6.0.

Specs: Ryzen 3600, 16 GB Ram, 2070 Super

Here's a link to the plugins I am currently using.

Plugins

Here's a link of my graphics settings.

Graphics

And I use the safest preset for the EE and GS options with no speedhacks whatsoever.

Here is my sound settings.

Sound/Audio

My ISO is a USA v1.01 of the game as well.
(11-03-2020, 07:48 AM)0kazaki101 Wrote: I'm still having this issue as well with 1.6.0.

Specs: Ryzen 3600, 16 GB Ram, 2070 Super

Here's a link to the plugins I am currently using.

Plugins

Here's a link of my graphics settings.

Graphics

And I use the safest preset for the EE and GS options with no speedhacks whatsoever.

Here is my sound settings.

Sound/Audio

My ISO is a USA v1.01 of the game as well.
I copied every settings, the bug still occurs.
I read somewhere else to try and savestate before shifting realm so you can load everytime until the bug does not occur but I've tried many times and the bug always happens. 
Isn't there a fix yet?
ATTENTION! POSSIBLE FIX!

So I had a similar glitch years ago with Spiderman Web of Shadows, the fix to it was to go to Task Manager while the game was on, go in Details, search for the process (In this case it should be the pcsx2 one), right click and set affinity to select the cores to use.
I tried with one core (Core 0) and the cutscene played well, the game runs slower but I'm sure it can be fixed playing a little with the settings.

Edit: I'm currently using Core 0 and Core 1 and the game looks pretty smooth, hope I helped a lil

Edit 2: Sadly the bug happened again in the area where you upgrade the soul reaver for the first time, maybe the whole loading state was bugged and my attempt only delayied it
Hi,

I just saw this on the Wiki

https://i.imgur.com/jjAcZXI.png

I think it was not there the last time i tried the game...so i tried this solution, and it seems to work.
I played the game in one run until the Vorador's Mansion, before unchecking this option the farthest i went was the Elders God place (a little before vorador's swamp)

I'll try to complete the game this week end to check if it wasn't luck.

I don't think anyone talked about this solution here am i wrong?
Just grab the latest development build, it'll probably work fine.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I just joined today to confirm here this is an existing and persistent issue. None of the suggested fixes in the thread have sorted it so far, unfortunately.
(02-06-2021, 03:37 AM)Chiaroscuro Wrote: I just joined today to confirm here this is an existing and persistent issue. None of the suggested fixes in the thread have sorted it so far, unfortunately.

What version of PCSX2 are you using (actual version number, saying latest won't help)

Is there a more recent build?

Edit-

Sorry, absolutely my bad; I was tired and my brain missed that it said *dev* build.

I just looked again and tried the actual latest (v1.7.0-dev-944-g7c072094a) and it *does* work.

This crow is delicious, and I am again very sorry for wasting your time.
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.