Resolved: [Bug Report] Mana Khemia - Alchemists of Al-Revis [NTSC-U]
PCSX2 Version: 1.5.0-20171228111123 (also replicated on 1.5.0 and 1.4.0 official releases)
CPU Options: Default
Plugin: GSdx 20171228111123 (MSVC 19.00 AVX2/AVX2) 1.1.0
GPU: GTX 970M

Description: When moving or jumping against corners, the player can get stuck in midair, while the character's walking animation plays as if they're on the ground. This also bizarrely gives the player the ability to walljump. Not sure if it's a rounding/clamping issue or just a bad ISO.

GS Dump: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wzyrk32pm74cuj...l%20Bug.gs

Sponsored links

Did you try using 1.4.0 to see if the bug exists? This might just be a game glitch.
(12-28-2017, 09:44 PM)CK1 Wrote: Did you try using 1.4.0 to see if the bug exists? This might just be a game glitch.

I was able to replicate the glitch on 1.4.0 and 1.5.0. I also tried the glitch on an actual PS2 (SCPH-50001) and I couldn't replicate it.
Strange,I can also replicate the bug.
Sometimes when I jump near an object or a wall,as along as I'm still holding the analog stick in that direction,Vayne will stay in certain jumpting animation in mid air until I release and analog or change the direction

Change the EE Round Mode to Nearest,it helps a lot
(12-28-2017, 11:14 PM)vsub Wrote: Strange,I can also replicate the bug.
Sometimes when I jump near an object or a wall,as along as I'm still holding the analog stick in that direction,Vayne will stay in certain jumpting animation in mid air until I release and analog or change the direction

Change the EE Round Mode to Nearest,it helps a lot

That worked, I can no longer replicate the glitch with Nearest rounding. Thank you!
Better add it to the GameDB/wiki then. I'll leave this open until I or somebody else adds it there.
I add the fix in my pending PR.
(12-28-2017, 11:34 PM)CK1 Wrote: Better add it to the GameDB/wiki then. I'll leave this open until I or somebody else adds it there.

I've added the fix to the wiki. https://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php?title=M...own_Issues

Thanks again!
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.