Resolved: [Bug Report] Mana Khemia [NTSC]
EP didnt work with it.
Fighting for peace is like ***** for virginity ...

Failure is not an option | It is bundled with your Microsoft product

Sponsored links

First, in new release it's break in HWWrite.cpp, you should comment return on line 76 to use it (and keep in mind, that it's mean this hack is not clear, it's do weird thing).

Ethernal poison is on Menus stage in my version of ZeroGS OGL, I even seen the FMW. But battlefield is to dark, so I do not think it's o'k to release it.
Thanks Zey, your advice works Smile it's indeed weird though Tongue
(02-15-2009, 10:36 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: First, in new release it's break in HWWrite.cpp, you should comment return on line 76 to use it (and keep in mind, that it's mean this hack is not clear, it's do weird thing).

Ethernal poison is on Menus stage in my version of ZeroGS OGL, I even seen the FMW. But battlefield is to dark, so I do not think it's o'k to release it.

the current code is not a hack, its by the hardware manuals. There is another issue going on here. But now you mentioned it i can look in to it.

How far in does it stop working?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

didn't he mean the patch? with mean hack... i had also the understanding that it is a hack...

if you mean mana khemia with how far about 12 min
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
@refraction

what zey's meant as "hack" is not the code in HWWrite.cpp, but the patch in the post #23 of this thread.
ah right ok, my bad.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Can that Gustfix be made to a pcsx2 Gamefixe option?
C2D E6550 @ 2333 Mhz oc 3010 Mhz vcore 1.2750v | HD2600XT | P5KC | 1 + 1 GB G.Skill 6400HK 860 4.4.3.5
Since there is work being done on that part of the emulator, I frankly see no point
tested on 0.9.6 still not working
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm