pcsx2-r984beta
Speed Hacks: None
CPU: EERec, VU0rec, VU1rec, MTGS
Advanced: Set to default

Plugins:
GDdx 1006
SPU2-X
Linuz ISO CDVD
Plays horribly on zerogs when zerogs is usually faster not to mention there is garbage everywhere.

Description: Occasionally, I would get to a point where I cannot advance through the game. Pressing Start freezes the game, pressing Select freezes the game, dieing freezes the game, and going to the next area freezes the game. I think this is caused by talking on the radio when that part of the game decides to screw up and not respond to calling somebody.(occasionally happens)

Also, when you save your game with Paramedic, 50 percent of the time(regardless of if you are in the above problem or not), PCSX2 crashes. Unfortunately, this time my save game is corrupted and my save state is in the screwed up state of not being able to progress. It's great how MGS3's two problems work together to screw me over.Mellow

My save game never got corrupted any other time and it crashed at 75% save progress a couple times.

Sponsored links

This post does not follow the guidelines for bug reporting. Edit it or I will close it and move it out.

That said, no links to imaheshack. Write down the things you want. And if you have screenshots (not of the plugins....), attach the im age to the forum.
Attached screenshot of graphics error and console error "VUO permastall, breaking execution..."

Using GSDX10 r1538 SSE4.1
Beta r1548
SPU2-X
no speedhacks, no microvuo, vuo recomp is on

Errors popped up after starting a new game and going through the intro movies. The graphic error went away and wasn't reproducible, but the other one is constant.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-23-2009, 01:11 AM)NeoFryBoy Wrote: Attached screenshot of graphics error and console error "VUO permastall, breaking execution..."

Using GSDX10 r1538 SSE4.1
Beta r1548
SPU2-X
no speedhacks, no microvuo, vuo recomp is on

Errors popped up after starting a new game and going through the intro movies. The graphic error went away and wasn't reproducible, but the other one is constant.

no wonder lol you have interlace on that causes problem with MGS2/3 so it's better to turn it off by pressing F5
[Image: ragnaroc444isroxast.png]
Err... Not sure how you think that having interlace on would cause problems with the game stalling and crashing. Also not sure what the point of resurrecting this nearly 2 month old thread for this was.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(09-13-2009, 03:59 AM)Koji Wrote: Err... Not sure how you think that having interlace on would cause problems with the game stalling and crashing. Also not sure what the point of resurrecting this nearly 2 month old thread for this was.

This was 2 months old!?

woops my date on my mac was wrong lol since i like rebooted my mac and i forgot the date... srry my bad but some1 should lock this then?
[Image: ragnaroc444isroxast.png]
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.