Resolved: [Bug Report] Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition Remix [PAL-E] crashes during hard collisions
Can you try Midnight club on this build? I would like to know if this resolves your issue

https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/actions/runs/1594901785 Get the 32bit AVX2 build.

You will require a github account in order to access these, but it is free to sign up, it would really help us if you could test it.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

I registered and have downloaded and tested only the 32-Bit AVX2 version as you said. I could not find any other crashes during testing. So this problem must be fixed. But how is that if other games were also affected, is this problem also fixed in these? Okay, at this point i say: Well done! Please say thank you to the whole PCSX2-Team.

I have already found a new bug in another game, but i do not want to be annoying with my reports (haha). Smile
Cool I'm glad it fixed Midnight Club Smile It'll be merged in to master soon.

This bug is fixed since dev build v1.7.2152. Thank you so much and merry christmas eve! Laugh
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.