Resolved: [Bug Report] Mortal Kombat Deception [PAL]
# Pcsx2 version: pcsx2 beta rev1888
# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on
# Plugins used: Gsdx rev1873 (DX9 HW and SW, DX10 HW and SW, DX11 HW and SW) and ZeroG 0.97.1 and Gsdx10, SPU2-X 1.2.0, Linuz ISO 0.9.0

# Pcsx2 version: pcsx2 0.9.6
# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on
# Plugins used: Gsdx rev890 (DX9 HW and SW, DX10 HW and SW) and ZeroG 0.97.1, SPU2-X 1.1.0, Gigaherz's CDVD Plugin 0.7.0

# Description: Missing text during some training scenes in the Konquest mode. I THINK this error only occurs when graphical icons representing buttons on the controller should appear somewhere in the text, however, some or all of the the text is missing in these instances, as well as the icons. Otherwise, game runs very smoothly, even if frame rates are lower than I was hoping for. I have tested Kombat mode and everything seems fine, as well, with the exception of some huge slowdowns in certain arenas. Still playable.

I will attempt to play this game all the way through and will update bug report as more bugs appear. Let me know if more info is required.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.