Resolved: [Bug Report] Pcsx2-r3113 crash after loading iso
Rainbow 
When I try to configure Gsdx through the plugin window after I have run an iso, pcsx2 will give a generic microsoft crash error with

AppName: pcsx2-r3392.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: gsdx-sse2-r3068.dll
ModVer: 1.0.1.9 Offset: 000010d9

PCSX2 VERSION: 0.9.7.3113 SVN July 5, 2010
PLUGINS: Gsdx 3068 0.1.16 SSE2
DX: 9.0c

MB: Asus M3N-72d
CPU: AMD Athlon X2 5600+
VIDEO: EVGA Nvidia GTS 250 1G GDDR3 RAM
MEM: ATI DDR2 1024mb x 2

Doesn't break anything, more of an annoyance. Restarting pcsx2.exe cures it.

Sponsored links

Using 0.9.7.3532svn and GSdx(r3532) after playing an iso, closing the game screen, then trying to configure GSdx through the menu yields an error. If I goto System->Shutdown first everything works ok. It's almost like something isn't getting shutdown right after the iso terminates. Refer to screenshots..

BTW r3532svn didn't break this. It has been broke for a while.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You seems be using the reordering MTGS branch WIP, this may help the team to look for issues, but for sure I never had issues doing changes on the GS plugin on fly with the official and the main SVN branch (neither actually closing the render window or keeping it open), so it may be useful to state clearly what change is being attempted.

Anyway, that may be something related with the XP Windows version and the comparison becomes void.
Imagination is where we are truly real
yeah its beacuse he is using that new branch,please people keep a copy of the old pcsx2 stable release just in case
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
This happened before the new branch changes. Refer to "BTW r3532svn didn't break this. It has been broke for a while." I would not consider this an "on the fly" issue either. This is not the same issue that was originally posted in the thread but it is along the same lines - reset/shutdown/suspend. The error being referred to in r3113 was fixed weeks ago already. I don't know why'd I keep a copy of the old pcsx2 stable release when I can compile any revision back to r397 at any given time. Thanks for your useless input.
can you say when it broke? i mean the rev number
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
I have this problem too, nor a .ISO or CD/DVD work.
God knows..
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction