Resolved: [Bug Report] RLH-Run Like Hell [ntsc]
PCSX2 version: r1888, Official v0.9.6 release
# CPU options: EErec on, VUrec0 and VUrec1 on, MTGS on,both microvu 0 and 1 on and off
# Plugins used: GSdx 0.1.16 (hardware, dx10) Software mode works good a little slow, ZeroGS 0.9.7.1, spu2-x r2659 1.3.0 or ZeroSPU 0.46

#Description - when you start moving the player model flips upside down every few steps

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

You mean the bug is gone in GSdx software renderer? Then it's a GSdx bug not a PCSX2 one and should be reported in the GSdx thread
[Image: newsig.jpg]
sorry if i wasnt clear enuff the bug is still there with GSdx also.
Try setting clamping of EErec and VUrec to extra+preserve sign and full while having both microVU recs ON under Config->CPU
sorry its still there anyway im not asking you to fix it just reporting what i find so you can make a better emulator if i wanted to play it maybe i should buy a 360.
Yeah but if some settings fix it, it's not a bug so we'd be looking for something non existent Tongue You should also try an alpha 0.9.7 in case it has been fixed on the SVN. If you can't compile your own, google the latest build and try with that
will do i'll give that a try.
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.