Resolved: [Bug Report] SSX On Tour [NTSC-U]
what happens if you enable skipdraw using HW mode?
Try values as 1, 2, 4, 8, ..., 100

Sponsored links

(02-09-2015, 07:40 PM)willkuer Wrote: what happens if you enable skipdraw using HW mode?
Try values as 1, 2, 4, 8, ..., 100

Well I must say that skipdraw 1 had completely removed fps issue in my case. I feel sorry for not checking this out myself, but I really didn't know about the hacks very much. Thank you, sir.
Well it is still a bug but good that you could solve it.

skipdraw removes layers of postprocessing effects. The disturbing effect seems to be removed now but it could be (hardly believable at skipdraw = 1) that some other stuff is removed as well.

That probably confirms as well that it is a gsdx issue.
Since it's confirmed as an gsdx issue, any moderator please move this to the appropriate forum.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
It is in the right forum
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(12-30-2008, 02:36 AM)Krakatos Wrote: We are only interested in PCSX2 bugs in this forum. So if changing the GS plugin fixes the bug, or using Software mode of GSdx fixes it, report it in the GS plugin thread.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
It's fine.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Just wanted to report that this bug is still in full effect. When doing monster tricks the game slows down to about 50 % speed no matter what settings are being used. Both hardware and software.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using, such as speed hacks or presets.
  • Your GSdx graphics settings (a picture of the settings dialog is preferred)
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
I believe this bug is actually hardware and settings independent (except for skipdraw). But anyway, here are my specs:
i7 7700K, 1080 Ti, 16gb DDR4, Win 10 64-bit.
I'm using 35a2c59 (from 2 weeks ago).
I've tried all presets from safest to aggressive.
In GSdx I've tried both hardware and software (OpenGL and Direct3D10/11) with a variety of settings, nothing except skipdraw helps.
I'm loading SSX On Tour from ISO.