Resolved: [Bug Report] Star Ocean 3
Non existant view clipping or you talking about game a physics code type of stuff?

Sponsored links

Doesn't matter much, does it?
All we know is the game does more work, but we don't see it Tongue2
Well clipping might be able to hacked into the emulator at some point. The rest not so much...
Version: pcsx2-r543

Cpu options: all selected, limit frames to auto

Plugins used:
Graphics: GS dx 535(MSVC 15.00, SSE41) 0.1.14
Controller: SSSPSX PAD Plugin Pressure Mod 1.6.0
CdvdRom: Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0
Sound: ZeroSPU2 r544 0.4.6

Game fixes: Special fix for Tri-Ace games.

Rest is left to default
---------------------------

When I run the the game it just freezes after encountering some red text. That says "vtlb miss : addr 0x4, mode 0".

It was working on the last build 536 that I tested, and I just tested it out with the new plugins that I had compiled and it works perfectly.
What could be wrong now in the newer version to cause this problem?

Strange, I deleted the ini files again and tried 536 over again. it worked, right. but i didnt delete the ini files and ran 543 and it loaded with no problem, why would not getting rid of those files allow it to run on the newer version?
-------------------
[attachment=12981]
MotherBoard:nForce750i
Cpu:Intel Core2 Duo E8400 @ 3.6 Ghz
Ram:2.0Gb @ 960 Mhz DDR2
Graphics Card: GeForce 8800 GT
Core Bus @ 733 Mhz
Memory Bus @ 1011 Mhz
It's been fixed..
(02-20-2009, 08:11 PM)rama Wrote: It's been fixed..

Thanks.
MotherBoard:nForce750i
Cpu:Intel Core2 Duo E8400 @ 3.6 Ghz
Ram:2.0Gb @ 960 Mhz DDR2
Graphics Card: GeForce 8800 GT
Core Bus @ 733 Mhz
Memory Bus @ 1011 Mhz
I recently downloaded PCSX-R595 (One of the newer ones I believe) and I've been encountering the same problem as AllexAshton with Star Ocean 3.

This is my first time downloading or using any of the PCSX emulators so I'm not sure if these plugins are default or not.

All the options are left the way I got it.
I apologise if any of this is obvious but as I said, I'm not too sure with all the files and plugins that comes with this program.
Stupid question bud did you activate the gamefix for triace games before starting the game ? If not ... do so ... thank you

Now please close the door .... no from the other side ...
Fighting for peace is like ***** for virginity ...

Failure is not an option | It is bundled with your Microsoft product
So I'm going to sound stupid for this but how/where can I get a copy of the version of pcsx2 that has the tri-ace fix? I mean, aside from taking all of the source and compiling it myself. I assume there is someplace I can download a copy, and I'd love to help with the debugging of it while trying out star ocean 3.
... http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html