GSdx 883 (MSVC 15.00, SSSE3) 0.1.13

#Other plugins
Controller: SSSPSX Pad Plugin Pressure Mod 1.7, LilyPad 0.9.9
CD/DVD: Linus ISO CDVD
Dev9: DEV9null Driver 0.3.0
USB: USBnull driver 0.5.0
FireWire: FWnull driver 0.4.0

#Description
-3d intros to races work, but game hangs on black screen with background sound effects looping, races never load

Sponsored links

Here Try This If It Helps.

PCSX2 0.9.7.3876m (svn)

GSdx3693 SSE2 0.1.1.6

Usually Worked For Me.
Uh... What you're saying is that the game works with the latest beta and this bug doesn't happen anymore?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
yea it did for me but the game locks up on the 3rd race so it is actually pointless trying this game. i prefer wipeout fusion but it is a fussy game to get working especially if you got a low spec PC
if the game locks up while youre playing, try putting the clamping for vu and ee on full + extra, it's generally FPU issues causing that.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(03-03-2011, 11:35 AM)refraction Wrote: if the game locks up while youre playing, try putting the clamping for vu and ee on full + extra, it's generally FPU issues causing that.

This didn't work for me. It just froze then took me to the ps2 bios menu.
i found a patch online that is close to solving the problem...
This issue was fixed around the 0.9.7 to 1.0.0 period, moving this to resolved sub forums.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction