Resolved: [Bug Report] [Tales of the Abyss] - Constantly freezing.
I'm using a newer revision R5864 and I don't have any weird issues. The only thing I can tell you to try would be to get the latest PCSX2 version that Blyss compiles himself and see if it's any better with default settings, but that can be a hassle and it's not that big of a deal since you have everything working with some custom settings for your setup.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-GIT-Weekly-Builds Incase you want to try setting up everything anew.

Enjoy the game though, it's pretty good.

Sponsored links

Thanks, I'll give that version a shot as well later on. You never know - It might have even better performance than this one.

And yeah the game's awesome Laugh It's one of my favorite Tales games.

[Image: ToA1.jpg]

[Image: ToA2.jpg]
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Yeah. I've been recently playing a ton of the Tales games, starting with Tales of Eternia (Beaten) and moving up to the PS3 games, Graces F, Xillia and Symphonia Chronicles. Legendia has odd audio in PCSX2 so I need to play it on the real thing. I just beat Vesperia last week, great game too.
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)