Resolved: [Bug Report]The Mark of Kri [NTSC-U]
# PCSX2 version: PCSX2 0.9.7.3113 beta || pcsx2 beta r1888
# CPU options: snaps from newest beta: || default settings for r1888

[Image: th_09505_pcsx2_CoreSettings_EE_IOP_122_758lo.jpg][Image: th_09507_pcsx2_CoreSettings_GS_122_63lo.jpg][Image: th_09508_pcsx2_CoreSettings_VUs_122_628lo.jpg]

# Plugins Used: GSdx 3068 Hardware/software (Also tried ZeroGS 0.97.1), SPU2-X r.3117
# Description: There are invisible walls in parts of the game which makes it impossible to progress, or even move at all in some parts. So the character either gets blocked by said walls, or just ends up locked down, just able to spin around.

Sponsored links

so its true,the same problem happens with the sequel "rise of the kasai" there are invisible walls everywhere and it doesnt seems to be a workarround yet :/
(06-17-2010, 11:58 PM)diegochiha Wrote: so its true,the same problem happens with the sequel "rise of the kasai" there are invisible walls everywhere and it doesnt seems to be a workarround yet :/

Yeah, I've tried Rise of the Kasai as well, and though you can walk around abit more, there are still walls which makes the game unplayable.
It's a shame, The Mark of Kri is such an awesome game. Sad
indeed its a great game but this bug simply make it unplayable Sad,the problem i think that is somewhat similar to the killzone one but dunno how to fix it,and its not changing the advanced options
you can try changing the EE/VU round modes and clamp modes.

if that doesn't work then you're out of luck i guess.
if it does work then please post here so we know.
Check out my blog: Trashcan of Code
(06-18-2010, 02:00 AM)cottonvibes Wrote: you can try changing the EE/VU round modes and clamp modes.

if that doesn't work then you're out of luck i guess.
if it does work then please post here so we know.

thats what i mean with "advanced options" so changing the ee and vu`s options doesnt change anything.i already tried that without luck
I'm gonna try bumping this. Just tried messing around with the settings in pcsx2-r3878. No luck on my part, but bringing the thread up to raise awareness.

I feel I need to play this game again...
This also occurs in the PAL version too.
Any fix for this issue yet? Tried 1.0.0 r530 and the issue still exists, tried different iso's as well. Invisible walls and infrequent screen vibrations. As of Aug 19 2012.
I downloaded the latest development build of pcsx2 (revision 5679), and It seems to fix the invisible wall problem for the initial training area and the first level.

I haven't played past that yet, but hey progress is progress! Just wanted to update the status on this discussion.