Resolved: [Bug Report] Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero [NTSC]
This one might work: http://www.pbernert.com/html/spu2.htm

Sponsored links

(11-29-2017, 12:53 AM)CK1 Wrote: This one might work: http://www.pbernert.com/html/spu2.htm

Thanks for the link. Smile  The plugin didn't work, it isn't being detected.
Sorry, I don't know what to say then. FlatOut isn't around anymore unfortunately.
(11-29-2017, 03:03 AM)CK1 Wrote: Sorry, I don't know what to say then. FlatOut isn't around anymore unfortunately.

I've just realised that the sound is fine IF you don't wear headphones. If you wear headphones, the sound effects go to the left ear and 

the BGM goes to the right. It sound weird and the music is too low. Perhaps this is a feature of the game...
(11-29-2017, 03:59 PM)Wangan Wrote: I've just realised that the sound is fine IF you don't wear headphones. If you wear headphones, the sound effects go to the left ear and 

the BGM goes to the right. It sound weird and the music is too low. Perhaps this is a feature of the game...

I'm pretty sure it's not; it's a bug. If you notice, music still only comes out of one speaker with the sound option set to mono.
Just went to relive my childhood boyracer memories and had the same issue Sad Also noticed that some cars are just a little quiet (the early Silvias), while many others are almost completely mute! Couldn't fix it no matter what settings I tinkered with. The previously mentioned plugins didn't register for me either.

HOWEVER!! For anyone still reading this/coming from the future, I've found a temporary fix. I decided to try an old version of PCSX2 that I got here, v1.2.1. With this version I got sound working by selecting ZeroSPU2 for audio, and selecting the "recording" option in the plugin config (unselect all others). This does create an audio sync issue, but slightly delayed sound is better than broken sound and it doesn't really affect the gameplay at all.

Happy racing Smile
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.