Resolved: [Bug Report] Tomb Raider Anniversary [PAL]
First post in this board so first i thanks the lot of work that the PCSX2 team had made to took the emulator at the point that is right now and sorry if i make a mistake in this report (please tell me if there is something wrong).

[Bug Report] Lara Croft - Tomb Raider Anniversary [PAL]

# Pcsx2 version: latest official beta release 1474 (but is the same in other versions that i tested)
# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on, microvu0 & microvu1 off.
# Plugins used:
- Video: Gsdx 0.1.15 rev1495 (hardware and software, dx10), the game graphics only are displayed in software mode.
- Sound: Spu2x 1.1.0 & 1.2.0 , Zerospu r1455 0.4.6 & P.E.O.P.S Spu2 1.9.0: The problem is the same in all the sound plugins.
- CDVD: Linuzappz Iso CDVD 0.9.0 or Gigaherz CDVD Plugin 0.7.0.
- Pad: LilyPad 0.10.0 rev1388

My PC Specs:
Quote:OS: Windows Vista
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 2'4 Ghz
RAM: 2 GB
Graphic Card: Geforce 8600 GS

# Description: The game sounds starts but the sound effects dissappear after a few second of playing the music still sounds, for example Lara steps in the snow sounds the first steps but after a few seconds there is no sound.

It seems that is not a sound plugin bug, but maybe it is. Any help is appreciated. I had tried turning off all the speedhacks with the same results (the videos of the game only sounds well with the speed hack 1.5, not with 2.0).

No need to attach screenshots or memcards obviously since it's a sound bug. This bug is similar to the one in James Bond 007 Everything or Nothing that the sound effects appear and dissappear.

Thanks for any help.

Sponsored links

(07-16-2009, 01:33 PM)gladiator Wrote: First post in this board so first i thanks the lot of work that the PCSX2 team had made to took the emulator at the point that is right now and sorry if i make a mistake in this report (please tell me if there is something wrong).

[Bug Report] Lara Croft - Tomb Raider Anniversary [PAL]

# Pcsx2 version: latest official beta release 1474 (but is the same in other versions that i tested)
# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on, microvu0 & microvu1 off.
# Plugins used:
- Video: Gsdx 0.1.15 rev1495 (hardware and software, dx10), the game graphics only are displayed in software mode.
- Sound: Spu2x 1.1.0 & 1.2.0 , Zerospu r1455 0.4.6 & P.E.O.P.S Spu2 1.9.0: The problem is the same in all the sound plugins.
- CDVD: Linuzappz Iso CDVD 0.9.0 or Gigaherz CDVD Plugin 0.7.0.
- Pad: LilyPad 0.10.0 rev1388

My PC Specs:
Quote:OS: Windows Vista
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 2'4 Ghz
RAM: 2 GB
Graphic Card: Geforce 8600 GS

# Description: The game sounds starts but the sound effects dissappear after a few second of playing the music still sounds, for example Lara steps in the snow sounds the first steps but after a few seconds there is no sound.

It seems that is not a sound plugin bug, but maybe it is. Any help is appreciated. I had tried turning off all the speedhacks with the same results (the videos of the game only sounds well with the speed hack 1.5, not with 2.0).

No need to attach screenshots or memcards obviously since it's a sound bug. This bug is similar to the one in James Bond 007 Everything or Nothing that the sound effects appear and dissappear.

Thanks for any help.

Try a different sound pluginHappy
I did:
Latest compatibility report using 1.4.0 mentions nothing about this. Wiki data is also clean, so I'll close this report now.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.