Resolved: [Bug Report] Valkyrie Profile 2 [NTSC]
Well I'm sure I could put the patch in if i knew where to place it, I'm looking at that guide that is posted in a link earlier in the thread. What part of the guide exactly am I supposed to be looking at? O and if you can't help please refrain from saying anything demeaning...
[Image: signatureyl.png]

Yeah, I Know I'm A Beast

Sponsored links

You need to have basic programming skills and some version of visual studio to do this.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Okay and I'm pretty good with that, so what kind of visual studio are we talking about here? What do you use?

Yeah, I Know I'm A Beast
Visual Studio C++ Express is fine. Please refer to this guide http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Windows-C...nd-Support
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Thanks, I got it now. You to are awesome!!
xD

Yeah, I Know I'm A Beast
Since you issued a report on this game. I want to show the picture in front of me the problem. Meanwhile, Shadow Hearts game with Clampind invisibility problem when I select Full Mode is leaving.

Topics related with the problem is visible in the picture. Mode Hardware did not respond to what I do. Software mode is improving, however. Complete software system performance, but losing this game.

[Image: 6my1m.jpg]

Meanwhile, Shadow Hearts game software is the full performance of the system. So now I understand both of them are important.
Yes, next time read the thread you are posting into, This has been reported dozens of times before you.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I'm sorry sir.
Sorry for digging out this old thread but can someone send me a pm with a link to the modified gsdx plugin please?

I already tried to find it with google but only found versions for ssse3 and sse4.
My cpu is a Phenom II so i need the version for sse2.
I'm a noob at compiling so any help would be much appreciated.

And i'll not bother the devs for any problem i may have with that plugin.

Edit:
Never mind, i have successfully compiled it. I didn't know that i can compile it with Visual Studio 2013.
Just one thing, i don't understand:
Code:
else if(tw < 1024)
        {
            delete src;
            return NULL;
// FIXME: timesplitters blurs the render target by blending itself over a couple of times
            hack = true;
            if(tw == 256 && th == 128 && (TEX0.TBP0 == 0 || TEX0.TBP0 == 0x00e00))
            {
                delete src;
                return NULL;
            }
anything after a return can never be executed (as far as i know), so doing something like this
Code:
else if(tw < 1024)
        {
            // FIXME: timesplitters blurs the render target by blending itself over a couple of times
            //hack = true;
            //if(tw == 256 && th == 128 && (TEX0.TBP0 == 0 || TEX0.TBP0 == 0x00e00))
            //{
                delete src;
                return NULL;
            //}
        }
should do the same, right?
@Silversonic: If you're still reading this, it's best if you make a new topic regarding that.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.

Note: The original bug in the OP has been fixed long ago and is now applied as an Automated Gamefix.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)