Resolved: [Bug Report] Warriors Orochi 2 [NTSC]
# PCSX2 version: 0.9.6, r1329, r1190
# Cpu limit on, EERec on, VU0rec and VU1rec on, MTGS on
# Plugins:
GSdx1357(hardware and software in dx10) & GSdx1006, SPU2-X 1.1, Lilypad(r1034), Linuz ISO CDVD 0.9

# Description:
There are two small bugs that I encountered.

1) Some video cutscenes skip the video in the middle of it
In the middle of some video cutscenes in story mode the game just skips the the rest of the video and moves on. This bug doesnt happen in every video cutscene, but atleast on every ending cutscene of each side(Wei, Orochi and Shu atleast) and goes to ending credits.

2) Constant healing effect during the gameplay
Now I dont know where this bug could be coming from, but in every difficult level you get constantly healed which kind of makes the game easy for you and feels like I'm cheating. This happens even if I dont move at all and I am getting hitted by enemy generals.
In some points of the game I dont see this effect, but they are usually short lived times before this actually hits in. I also doesnt know what could trigger this bug since the effect hits in right after I am getting damaged by the enemies.

The game works well otherwise and is playable even with these problems. Rolleyes

Sponsored links

No mentions of these issues in wiki tests, closing.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.