Resolved: [Bug Report] Whiplash 1st level [Pal]
NOTE : This is the whiplash where you play as spanx the Weasel and have to smash everything in the Genron Corporation in order to complete the game.

Version - 1474 beta

Plugins used - All have been used with all settings tried

CPU Settings : Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on

Description:

After the cutscene you slide down the tube (Like you should be) , 1/4 the way down you suddenly stop. You jump and it seems that a invisible enity of some kind was blocking your way, you jump over it and you fall thru the floor and of course hit the bottom of the map and die, when you respawn you get stuck in the wall and cant do anything

Sponsored links

Properly make a bug report or it's totally useless to us.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2318.html
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Sry, I forgot to add that it was the PAL version of it Laugh
You are still VERY far away from the template the thread shows. If you can't give the info we need as shown there, I'll have to close this
Did you try older versions? Did you try older/other plugins? Did you disable all speed hacks? Did you try changing any of the advanced settings, mainly the rounding options? Your testing is not helping much...
Did you try older versions? No

Did you try older/other plugins? Yes

Did you disable all speed hacks? Yes

Did you try changing any of the advanced settings, mainly the rounding options? Yes
Start trying older versions then. The whole point here is to track the bug, knowing when it first occurs makes it way easier to fix and debug.
Ok then
Ive tried that and its still doing the same but as I said, The game thinks that there is some sort of geometry in the way
Ok, I talked to my dad about this problem and he said that I should try updating my drivers for my graphics card and motherboard if I can get hold of any newer. Im trying this now and Ill leave my result after :

Result : Still not working, Its defently not the game either cause I put the disk in my ps2 aswell and it was fine. To bad my brother broke the ps2 though Angry I can only get about 5 mins then the laser doesnt read anymore