Resolved: [Bug Report] Wild Arms 3 - Missing/Flashing Sky Background [NTSC-U]
Hi Everyone at PCSX 2,

I wanted to run this by you guys. The game in question is Wild Arms 3 NTSC US version. I am playing on an ISO. 

In 1.3.1-20150816181234, I am experiencing flashing background for sky in this game. You can see the clouds inbetween the flashing. I have attatched an image below for you. This bug does not seem to happen in 1.2.1 however. I am not using anything beyond the default settings and the WA Hack in gsdx. Native resolution. MTVU disabled. 

[Image: kCOQXXb.jpg]

My Specs
Windows 10
Superclocked GTX 660 Ti
Core i5 2500k 4.5ghz
8gb Ram

Sponsored links

are you using DX11? If it doesn't happen in DX9 or OpenGL this is a known issue with Nvidia drivers.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(08-16-2015, 11:18 PM)refraction Wrote: are you using DX11? If it doesn't happen in DX9 or OpenGL this is a known issue with Nvidia drivers.

Ill give that a try and report back to you. If t iis an nvidia driver issue, anything that can be done about it?
Yes it works in DX9. So it is as you say. (First I've heard about this, but I've been kinda outta the loop for awhile).
Currently aside from using OpenGL (which should give similar performance but better compatibility) or DX9 (similar compat and performance) there is no other solution

I tried using OpenGL, but it gives me an error stating that it cannot find a suitable pixel format.
ok then this is a valid bug Smile Thanks for checking

No problem also got another error too when using Opengl.

GS Plugin failed to open. Your computer may have insufficent resources, or incompatible hardware/drivers.

That pops up after the pixel format error.

Im on nvidia 355.60 Windows 10 64bit. Superclocked GTX660ti
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.