Resolved: [Bug report] Kingdom Hearts Re: CoM [NTSC]
(06-01-2009, 03:57 AM)Weems2k Wrote: I have the cut-scene problem too. At first I thought it was the first cut scene because after I skipped it, the others would run fine. But now it seems to hang at random. I've tried various settings with no success.

Ya, it's pretty much random for me although it happens a lot more than it doesn't. Forgot about saving states so now I just save the state in the middle of a cut scene and then watch it entirely. If it freezes I can load up the state and just skip the scene. Better than reloading a boss fight!

(06-01-2009, 04:04 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: try setting the Cycle Rate to Default, and the VU Cycle Steal to Moderate or less (if you're using it) Smile

Cycle Rate for me has always been default. I'm a complete noob at this so I'm not sure what VU Cycle steal is! Basically I've just played around with different graphic settings and also the clamp modes, only because I was playing around with ICO and going to "Extra + Preserve Sign" in the EE Recs fixed a freeze in one of the beginning cut scenes for that game. So I played around with those for CoM but nothing has worked.

Sponsored links

what sound plugin are you using? Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(06-02-2009, 04:56 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: what sound plugin are you using? Smile

PeoPs SPU2 1.9.0, which I had switched to, originally using SPU2-X 1.1.0. PeoPs fixed the whole infinite loading screen but like I had said earlier that cut scene problem still remained.
hmm yes, peops is like the best sound plugin for all of the kh games (but it also has problems of hanging and stuff like that), you can try ZeroSPU2 Smile
Windows 7 64bit

(06-02-2009, 05:02 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: hmm yes, peops is like the best sound plugin for all of the kh games (but it also has problems of hanging and stuff like that), you can try ZeroSPU2 Smile

Ya peops also played some sounds that I wasn't hearing in SPU2-x. I'll give ZeroSPU2 a shot though, and see what it does.
Actually just tested it real quick with ZeroSPU2 and loaded up a game going into a cut scene and it froze at the end in the same way as the others.
well i'll have to test it when i get my new pc Smile
Windows 7 64bit

(06-02-2009, 05:15 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: well i'll have to test it when i get my new pc Smile

Cool, ya its not even a big deal if you use save states for some safety and the game is pretty much flawless other than that. No graphical glitches, perfect speed. Been on a KH kick the last little bit replaying through them and KH1 was absolutely perfect with GSdx in DX10 and SPU2-X, played practically better than the ps2 version since the graphics are sharper. So it's all good, 0.9.6 has been awesome.
For me actually, the SPU2-X plugin works great aside from the fact there is no background music. P.E.O.P.S works well except for a random crash here and there.
yea it behaves the same way for me Rolleyes
Windows 7 64bit