Resolved: Devil May Cry 3 - Worse Awakening
Hi, I reported this thread 3 months ago.
Now with the version : pcsx2-v1.3.1-1071-ge2f1baf-windows-x86
The user interfaces of the game are all hidden as the pictures below :
[Image: 2015-09-05%2015%2008%2014_zpslqcfhjdg.jpg][Image: 2015-09-05%2015%2003%2039_zpszituculh.jpg]

GS Dumps :
DirectX 9 : Dropbox
- DirectX 11 : Dropbox

Explain :
There is no health bar on the upper left of screen, no weapon's icon on the lower right and lower left corner of the screen when I press L2/R2 to switch weapons. Stylish rank on the upper right of screen only shows the bar but not showing the words like : Dope, Crazy, Alright etc.
Tried both DirectX 9 and 11, they're all have the same issue.

Sponsored links

what specific renderer ? Hardware mode (or) software mode ? did you try Opengl renderer ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Hmm,yes,I tried the game with v1.3.1-1069-g9052930 and this is the result
1.In DX9HW mode the game look almost correct but all of the indicators are missing
2.In DX11HW mode some elements don't look correct(on the beginning of stage 3 the sky look yellow)but again the indicators are missng
3.OGL either works the same as DX9 or better but again,no indicators
4.In any SW mode everything looks correct but the game looks awful without scaling

When I use the GSdx I used before updating(GSdx 20150810120520),all the indicators are there ibut DX9HW mode shows black screen and DX11HW looks a little better but still not the same as SW mode
(09-06-2015, 06:39 PM)ssakash Wrote: what specific renderer ? Hardware mode (or) software mode ? did you try Opengl renderer ?

I'm using hardware mode for both DX9 and 11 but.... I thought you could see it from the title bar of the window.

@vsub - thank you for proving my report.

I'd like to report more : When I push "Mission Start" to begin the game, I push Start button to bring up menu screen.
Then I see this :
[Image: 2015-09-09%2014%2003%2045_zpsyggj3fjy.jpg]

Whole screen and menu options are all missing, If the emulator renders correctly, there should be items like : "Save data", Quit mission, return to game 

GSDumps : DX9HW

=================================

Now I tried OpenGL for the version : pcsx2-v1.3.1-1082-gddc03cb-windows-x86
surprised, now it works
but I'm sorry to say it has the same issues as I reported but further has some black-screens since the title screen that shows "Presented by Dolby" with the dreadful sound effect.
maybe make a list for each different issues and have a specific status for them in the OP.

here's an example:

Issue #1

Bug: Misplacement of textures on loading screen

D3D9: It works fine.
D3D11: It breaks stuffs.
OpenGL: It works fine.

Issue #2

A similar format would make it easier for looking through multiple bugs at the bug report.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
All the mentioned Issues are Fixed in OpenGL (hardware mode) with Basic Blending unit accuracy and Hardware depth, Though the pause menu and GUI is heavily broken on D3D backends. Pushing this to resolved since it's fixed in OpenGL (hardware mode).

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.
- Refraction