Resolved: FFXII video glitch with latest GSdx revision
The texture cache can affect pretty much everything
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

I'd just like to report that a lot of my games have had big slowdowns in recent builds. Is this because the emulation has become more accurate or because GSdx is in an awkward phase?

I'm not sure if this is normal for Dirge of Cerberus - but there's problems with shadows. Besides that it's just quite slow (borderline 60fps), but that's probably normal for it.
Again, this is work in progress and all that is known. People should stop expecting bleeding edge SVNs are like releases.
(06-18-2012, 12:25 PM)Bositman Wrote: Again, this is work in progress and all that is known. People should stop expecting bleeding edge SVNs are like releases.

We're just reporting things. Most of us know that they're works in progress, me included.

I, for one, do indeed note that it's work in progress and don't "expect them to be like releases".

If you'd prefer that we don't report the such, Bositman, then I guess I won't.
Well that looked more like whining than a report. You didn't even mention which revision started having the problems etc, thus useless as a report.
Newer revisions all seem to have it, I don't know where it started. Mine is currently 5294.

Maybe it's vague, but at least it's saying that there's been a slowdown recently. I think the slowdown has come sometime after 5260.
(06-18-2012, 02:33 PM)Alexander Moore Wrote: Newer revisions all seem to have it, I don't know where it started. Mine is currently 5294.

Maybe it's vague, but at least it's saying that there's been a slowdown recently. I think the slowdown has come sometime after 5260.

Don't you think it would have been more productive to just test and report at which revision it started?? You declared you want to help, right? well, retorts don't help.
I don't download every new version. I update once a week since updating every day seems a bit ridiculous to me.

Fine, since it's not helpful for me to say anything because I'm not specific enough then I guess I won't.
Speed should be back to normal now anyway.
nawwww

is sudonim gunna keep working on this locally and then surprise us with it later?