Resolved: Gitaroo Man screen cut off
Hey, so I wanted to play Gitaroo Man but I can only see the top. It's just like the center was considered as the bottom of the screen.

[Image: e7a6ca6a4f.jpg]

I have tried some suggestions I found here without success. For exemple, I changed from hardware to software in video plugin, I tried different resolutions, I tried EE/VU check...
And the cutscenes are correctly displayed.
Please someone help me !

Sponsored links

I reported this earlier to ssakash funnily enough (sheer coincidence), the US version is fine but the EU version is chopped in half, don't know why.

You can get an older release from the Archive Downloads (1.0.0 will do) and get ZeroGS plugin from it if you get the binary release, then that will work fine, but possibly a bit slow, GSDX doesn't work with this game correctly Sad
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

It will work fine even with the EU version ? Thanks for the reply, I thought I was just bad with Pcsx2 settings ahah

Edit : Yes it works even with the EU version thank you so much ^^
np Smile

can someone check whether #1137 fixes this issue ? The build download link is provided at the first post.

@Refraction

Please move this to the bug reporting forums with GSDX: PCRTC thread prefix Smile
This has actually been resolved in ssakash's PR, so it will be fixed in the live GSDX soon Smile

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction