Resolved: Microvu bug reports official thread
(02-14-2013, 04:14 PM)refraction Wrote: I think your ini must just be buggred as there were no ini changes in that revision, only spu2x functionality
Oh , And how did every ini after r5397 become buggerd , i have 15 more pcsx2 folders that all have bugged ini`s
I isolated it to this PCSX2_vm.ini instuction

r5397 UseMicroVU1=disabled ( works )
r5398+ UseMicroVU1=enabled (causes the error )
Could you please check your ini`s and tell me if this change is in your`s?
because if its not my computer is rewriting All of mine after r5397 and i should have it exercised
UPDATE: I Dont know if that is the command fault Sad i give up, im becoming bugged
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*

Sponsored links

UseMicroVU1=disabled <-- that would render MTVU useless, so you will probably find if you change that to enabled, itll stop the older build working too, so you might have to look further back ;p

do you not keep the exe's for the newer revisions in the same folder?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-15-2013, 06:41 PM)refraction Wrote: do you not keep the exe's for the newer revisions in the same folder?
Every revision has its own folder,that way i can tell if changes to a pliggin in a particular build is causing problems or if its a core exe change
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
yeh but thats why they have a version with the revision number on as well as one without, so you end up using the latest one but you have older ones there as backups, then you don't have to have seperate folders ;p

(02-16-2013, 02:03 PM)refraction Wrote: yeh but thats why they have a version with the revision number on as well as one without, so you end up using the latest one but you have older ones there as backups, then you don't have to have seperate folders ;p

makes sense Biggrin
Msi GF-62VR
Hey guys i know its been a while but im wanting to look in to this MGS2 issue, i think i know whats causing it, but i don't have a test case to work from as i only have the demo and I don't want to play through it to find out you never get any lol.
So if someone could use the latest revision to make a blockdump and a savestate, it would be appreciated Tongue You can make the savestate before the blockdump, then just load the game a little first when making the blockdump, say, up to the first logo or something before loading the savestate back up, just to give me time to press F3 and so the blockdump works. Of course make sure you exit the emulator properly, else the blockdump will be corrupt. and PLEASE test it before you send it? Thanks Tongue

Now something very similar to the KH: Re:Chain of Memories issue I had earlier is happening to FF12, svn 5569.

All the characters are gone, and there's weird artifacts and geometry stretched everywhere on-screen.

[attachment=42682]

In the console, it says a lot of:

Quote:microVU0 Warning: Exiting... Block started with illegal opcode. [0000] [002]
Okay can you trace it back to which svn it happened in?

It worked fine in svn 5563, if that helps for now... I'll do some svn tests later. Wacko
Doesnt help a lot, its 5566 and 5567 which I expect to cause the problem Tongue2